about 1 month ago
An exciting, growing FinTech business offering a fantastic opportunity to develop your Credit Risk knowledge by working with experienced teams on a variety of projects. Looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join a collaborative working environment that encourages personal development, and support the delivery of long-term commercial value for the business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst:
- Report to the Lead Credit Risk Analyst
- Support the development and maintenance of credit risk strategies throughout the consumer life-cycle
- Utilise SAS, SQL, Python, etc. to mine data
- Work with statistical models and produce analytical reports
- Monitor risk performance and commercial performance
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience within a Financial Services or Consumer Lending environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel and SAS, SQL, R or Python
- An understanding of data warehousing
- Experience in a similar Credit Risk environment, specifically retail collections would be beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.