up to £45,000
16 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a talented Credit Risk Analyst to join a successful and established Financial Services business based in Manchester.
You will join our Client on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will monitor and review the effectiveness of Credit Risk strategies in line with governance, risk and compliance standards along with analysing and reporting on strategy performance, providing insightful MI to key stakeholders. You will also ensure all strategies deliver the best outcomes for customers and the business.
- Designing, developing and deploying effective and efficient credit decision strategies, producing actionable proposals and implementation plans
- Assessing new data sources, tools and techniques to ensure the quality of credit decisioning is maintained in a fast-changing environment
- Provide support and expert advice to business areas where queries arise regarding risk strategies/models.
- Provide analytical insights and make strategic recommendations across the full credit risk life-cycle
- Strong academic background e.g honours graduate or postgraduate qualification ideally in math, statistics, data modelling/mining or similar numerate discipline
- Working and experienced knowledge in using SAS or SQL and advanced excel
- Experience in a similar role (min 1 year)
- Knowledge of advance statistical and analytical techniques
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills