£30,000 - £38,000 pa
about 2 years ago
My client is one of the UK largest insurance brokers.
To facilitate ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an individual to support the Head of Compliance in the delivery of the compliance and risk strategy plan to:
- Ensure the company complies with all relevant regulation/legislation
- Work with key stakeholders across all areas of the business to provide guidance on areas such as FCA, CMA, FOS and Data protection
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Support the Head of Compliance in maintaining and reviewing Compliance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Financial Services and Markets act and other legal and regulatory requirements
- Assisting with design, development and maintaining an annual compliance strategy & monitoring programme
- Develop and implement agreed strategies that support the Company’s compliance to relevant regulation and legislation
- Keep up to date with regulatory and industry changes and provide guidance so that the business can implement appropriate systems and controls to the meet the relevant requirements
- Promoting good regulatory practises and controls
- Act as a point of contact for day to day advice and guidance to the business on regulatory matters
- Provide a sign off point for financial promotions and other customer facing documentation
- Assist with all business development projects to ensure conduct of such lies within regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with the development of Compliance training programs
- Carry out compliance audits to ensure that regulatory practices and controls are being adhered too
- To undertake any reasonable request made by the Board or other member of the Management Team
- Understanding of FCA and DPA requirements for insurance intermediaries
- Understanding of working in a regulated environment
- Be aware of broader organisational goals and understand the impact of own actions on cost.
- Must have current experience in a Compliance/Regulatory Role
- Experience in financial services specifically general insurance