£30,000 - £40,000
11 days ago
I am looking for a self-starter that is keen to support the Card Scheme compliance and PSR’s/EMR function of my leading payments client, fulfilling both direct merchants and partner external auditing functions.
The role is demanding and will require someone with prior knowledge of Compliance, Fraud, Risk, or Card Scheme regulations however my client is happy to train you if there are any gaps in your knowledge. Your focus will be to ensure that our partners and merchants are adhering to current legislation and to ensure that they follow process.
In addition, you will be responsible for reviewing our client’s policies and procedures, as well as the systems used to ensure compliance with payments regulations and card scheme rules.
You will develop a best practice guide for new Partners and Merchants and any customers that fall short of required standards. You must have an eye for detail and be an affective communicator and want to become an expert in PSR/EMR and FCA requirements within the payments industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identify areas of non-compliance and process weaknesses and inefficiencies
• Performing audits on customers, partners, programme managers and processors
• Undertake any ad hoc tasks specified by the Head of Compliance
• Documenting audit results highlighting any issues and communicating findings to the MLRO and Head of Compliance
• The compliance team is small but efficient, so communication skills are key to the role’s success, so these are some of the attributes we are looking for to join us as a Compliance Auditor
• Working both independently and in a team
• Have a can-do attitude and enjoy a challenge
• Previous experience developing policies and procedures
• Previous knowledge of using reporting tools for MI from our Merchants
• The desire to expand your knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to Payments, E-Money and Payment Card Schemes
• A strong communicator who is friendly and approachable
• Extremely organised and pragmatic
• Ability to manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
This role will involve some travel to our client sights, but you will be based in our Cambridge office. Ideally a background in merchant acquiring would be a bonus but this is not essential for the position.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.