Global payments business / FinTech
· Manage compliance for this E money business
· Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guide management in the development/reviewing/updating of relevant policies, procedures, and business practices
· Actively monitor clients and enhance the monitoring plan, reporting back to management to advise and resolve any issues
· Support the firm with the launch of new products to ensure regulatory requirements are met
· To perform checks on all potential clients and related parties at the client on-boarding stage as well as on a regular ongoing basis for all existing clients.
· Act as subject matter expert (SME) and provide expert advice and guidance to the Team on complex cases to include (Trusts, Funds, SPV’s and complex ownership structures)
· Provide guidance to Support Department with regards to the on-boarding Polices and account initiation Procedure.
· Manage team of 3-4 employees
What you will bring to the firm:
· A good educational background
· Experience of the financial/payments industry with proven experience in a compliance function
· Working knowledge of financial institutions and/or banking compliance in the UK and EU, including knowledge of anti-money laundering requirements, payment services and e-money regulations, data protection, JMLSG and the FCA handbook
· Organisational and problem-solving skills
· A willingness to learn and take on a challenge
· High standard of work, loyalty, honesty, and commitment
· A can-do attitude and good work ethic
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.