FTC (9 months)
This large corporate well-established brand is looking for a Compliance Manager on an FTC basis to cover a maternity leave, working for the Tech focused arm of a wider group of FS products and commercial services.
The role leads the compliance function and manages a small team. The compliance team manages all compliance activities, related document management systems and the internal risk register. They also conduct internal spot check audits to verify policy compliance within the business, and record and investigate breaches and exceptions to policies.
This will involve:
• Create and manage relevant document management systems and ensure documentation is properly recorded, regularly reviewed, and kept up to date by designated business owners.
• Ensure that all company policies both meet the relevant standards, while also delivering the required business outcomes and supporting business operations.
• To prepare the monthly compliance reports for the Senior Management team and to present monthly on compliance and data issues.
• To manage the processing of GDPR obligations, e.g. subject access requests.
• To manage the company risk register, and ensure it is kept up to date and presented to the senior leadership team every month.
• To manage the process of maintaining externally accredited quality management systems – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001 including management of external audits
• Manage the BCP with regular reviews and tests on systems, processes, and data protection.
• Act as a point of contact and liaison for external stakeholders with regards compliance and GDPR.
• Highly organised with deep experience of managing administrative functions and document management systems.
• Experience in a similar role within a compliance function, familiar with how compliance and auditing teams work. Experience in differing compliance regimes will be considered if applicable.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to work as a business partner and help people understand and meet their obligations.