MERJE are working exclusively with this global digital asset platform in their search for a Compliance Manager.The role has come about as the firm continues its expansion across various locations and is currently looking to obtain EMI and DLT licenses in Gibraltar.
Over the past few months they have managed to take the business to a new level having received circa 100 million euros of investment, which is being used for the continued development of the platform.
As the business has a number of offices (Estonia, Czech, Ukraine & Spain) they are open to this individual being located anywhere working remotely – and they plan to set up a UK office in early 2021. Their ideal is someone being located in London, Spain (Marbella) or Gibraltar.
· Driving all compliance and regulatory matters with local & international regulatory bodies;
· Preparing regular reports and strategic direction to senior management regarding compliance
· Coordinating various regulatory filings;
· Developing compliance policies and audit program procedures;
· Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with
compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews;
· Working with in-house and external advisors to monitor, and then implement responses to,
regulatory developments that impact the businesses;
· Collaborating with other departments on compliance projects as needed
· Assisting in the development of training materials;
· Handling AML trainings and Preparation of AML Report.
· 5-8 years of relevant Regulatory experience gained ideally within a Banking, FinTech or Broking environment
· Strong knowledge of relevant Compliance rules and regulations
· An ability to work independently in completing assigned duties
· Strong planning, coordination and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
This is an exciting time to join a growing company within the digital asset space – great career development opportunities/flexible working/relaxed approach.