MERJE is seeking a Compliance Manager to join a dynamic team, reporting directly to the CRO of a growing company. This role is pivotal in ensuring the company's objectives are met while maintaining full compliance with the Consumer Credit Act and the Financial Conduct Authority Handbook.
As Compliance Manager, you will:
- Review financial promotions for CONC compliance
- Assess compliance risks with new suppliers
- Develop and manage compliance policies in line with regulations
- Oversee complaints handling, reporting, and audits
- Implement a compliance monitoring program
- Provide strategic leadership
- Advise on compliance implications
- Enhance compliance programs
- Ensure internal controls and adherence to UK regulatory laws
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years' compliance experience in FCA/FSA regulated businesses
- Knowledge of CONC requirements
- A relevant compliance qualification
- Knowledge of consumer credit law
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Expertise in board-level reporting
- Driven and passionate for success
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.