The Complaints Coordinator plays a vital role within the organisation, providing a key point of contact for complainants and stakeholders. Assisting the Compliance Manager in the management, oversight and resolution of ALL complaints including liaison with FOS and the company’s Professional Indemnity Insurers as and when necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
• Day-to-day administration of any new complaints received centrally (via post, email, head office, telephone calls or from external bodies e.g. solicitors, regulatory bodies etc.) and undertaking an initial assessment as appropriate.
• Monitoring and accurately recording of all complaints received, ensuring that investigation/response deadlines are adhered to; requesting regular updates from colleagues / management.
• To design / develop tailored complaints training workshops by the use of ‘best practice’ examples drawn from FOS recommendations or FCA initiatives and implement potential improvements as and where appropriate.
• Answering and/or responding to calls from those wishing to make a complaint, many of whom are often upset and angry with aspects of the service provided, offering suitable reassurance, support and information on how to make a formal complaint.
• Daily provision of advice and guidance to colleagues (including Senior Management Team) on the handling of often complex and detailed complaints; including reviewing/formatting of draft responses as required.
• Ensure the accurate recording, tracking, monitoring, statutory reporting and analysis of all complaints are made to Senior Management as necessary and wider business.
• Ensure that they investigate complaints thoroughly within a timely fashion; communicating respectfully and empathetically with complainants and service within agreed timescales.
• Undertaking ‘Root Cause Analysis’ (RCA) on no less than a quarterly basis and reporting trends / outcomes against predetermined KPI’s / targets.
• Experience in a similar (compliance/audit/risk) role gained within the Financial Services Industry, preferably in the Financial Adviser space
• Knowledge of the FCA handbook with a detailed understanding of the requirements relating to Pension Transfers Business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.