Up to £60k plus benefits
8 months ago
Due to continued success my client, a leading Retail business, require an astute Commercial Finance Manager to act as a key business partner to the Financial Services leadership team and be responsible for monitoring and reviewing operational performance, business planning process, financial reporting and supporting and developing the finance team further.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercial support for Financial Services operations by financially evaluating proposed new products
- Maintaining the P&L forecasting model, ensuring actual results are updated and bad debt charges are forecast in line with Group policy and management initiatives
- Reviewing and providing analysis on monthly Financial Services income, costs and bad debt provision and making recommendations for areas for improvement in performance
- Budgeting and forecasting Financial Services income and costs as well as associated bad debt costs to contribute to the preparation of 3-year strategic plans
- Liaising with key stakeholders ensuring clear communication on a regular basis
- Lead, inspire and develop direct reports within the Financial Services finance team and providing clear management direction and performance.
- Formal finance qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Experience within the FS sector is essential with ideally previous experience within a similar role capacity
- Technically astute with an appreciation for applicable financial reporting standards
- Data driven and analytical with the ability to articulate results clearly to non-finance individuals across the business
- Motivation to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and build new efficient processes
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation and experienced in communicating commercial language with a variety of media
- Demonstrated ability to identify key issues and make tough and timely decisions
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationship.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.