£50,000 + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is well respected and long established consultancy that provides a range of bespoke services and solutions across the regulated General Insurance (GI) environment by delivering technical support, education and guidance which is tailored to the needs of their clients. The opportunity has arisen to join the business in the role of Technical Helpline Manager, reporting to the MD you will be responsible for effective management of the remote suite of support services, the Technical Helpline and the clients allocated to you and your team.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Support the MD and collaborate with Senior Management Team to devise and implement policy to ensure first class professional service delivery to clients.
- Organise and manage the delivery of consultancy services by the Technical Helpline Team including own client allocation and other projects as required by the business.
- Oversee the provision of ‘multi-member’ technical consultancy services.
- Provide client servicing and consultancy services to best market standard.
- Monitor and assess the business activities of the Technical Helpline including the integrity and quality of the CRM.
- Implement HR performance management process for the Technical Helpline Team in delivering services in line with own objectives and the agreed business strategy.
- Provide relevant management information including accurate and reasoned conclusions to the MD to ensure effective operational monitoring.
- Ownership of accuracy and integrity of CRM/time recording systems.
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a financial services compliance role (preferably GI sector).
- Detailed and wide ranging knowledge of FCA Rules and Principles and able to research complex issues in-depth relevant to the client base and business strategy.
- Able to recognise the impact of internal and external factors on business risks.
- ACII qualified or general insurance qualification
- Compliance qualification
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.