Our client is a market-leading insurance consultancy that are hiring a Technical Compliance Consultant to provide support to both clients and colleagues in relation to regulatory standards.
• Handle compliance related queries and provide both proactive and reactive compliance support services to internal and external partners.
• Prepare detailed feedback, reports and action plans for clients to enable them to maintain and enhance compliance standards.
• Assist with the production of compliance and technical material, including the maintenance and development of the online Compliance Manual.
• Deliver training and competence support to member firms and proactively identify issues through relevant horizon scanning.
• Encourage business development and help identify new opportunities to support the business across their evolving suite of services.
• Develop procedures and other guidance materials for clients as well as maintaining the integrity of CRM through accurate record retention.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Prior experience working in a compliance role, with demonstrable involvement in an advisory capacity.
• Previously worked in an insurance environment under FCA regulations and knowledge or relevant regulation.
• Able to recognise the impact of internal and external factors on business risks and build relationships, as well as the ability to research rules and regulatory requirements and present findings.
• Willingness to work towards core industry and other relevant qualifications, both in compliance and insurance.