c.£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a rapidly expanding and highly successful insurance business. The chance has arisen for a compliance professional to join the firms highly-skilled compliance team, where you will be able to advance your career in a business with a strong growth strategy.
- Maintenance and development of the company’s system of governance, including internal control policies whilst ensuring adherence to the same.
- Coordinate regulatory reporting, including Solvency II reporting.
- Remain up to date on regulatory and legal issues affecting the business, implementing action plans to ensure compliance.
- Compile and present compliance material for Committee and Board meetings.
- Maintain and continuously review the company’s risk management system, including the risk register, and corresponding policies.
- Provide compliance and regulatory advice.
- Develop risk-based compliance programmes, to ensure compliance projects and monitoring activities focus on key risks and controls.
- Manage service provider & internal audits; coordinate audit schedule, assist with completion of audit documents, and follow up on action required.
- Maintain Procedures Manual for multiple company functions.
- Oversee the complaints function, ensuring compliance with FCA guidelines.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant Data Protection legislation and maintain reporting on the same.
- Must have compliance experience in a similar role within the insurance industry.
- Solvency II knowledge.
- Must have general insurance experience.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to write comprehensive and detailed reports.
This is a remote home based role which will involve occasional travel (when possible) to offices in the North West and Europe.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.