MERJE are working with a FTSE 250 Investment business to bring on a Head of Risk calibre candidate on a FT6C for 6 months.
As the Head of Risk, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, refreshing and updating the risk management framework to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- You will consider risk appetite, reporting, challenge and KRIs.
- Establish an operational risk committee to monitor and challenge the implementation of the framework.
- You will also be responsible for improving reporting to the audit committee.
- Preparing an assurance map and supporting the implementation of an assurance programme.
- Develop a risk maturity road map with a timeline for deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in documentation on the risk side, risk framework, assurance mapping, and creating practical solutions.
The role is hybrid, with 3 days a week in the London office.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.