£27,000 - £43,000
8 months ago
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will make the best use of the increasing amount of data available to make more informed pricing decisions for the financial services business.
One of the UK’s largest online retailers, with multiple well-known brands, this highly successful business has been expanding and improving consistently throughout its extensive history. To continue their success, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join the team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Provide performance analytics on pricing strategies
- Develop statistical models for price optimisation
- Provide commercial insight and recommendations
The ideal candidate for this Senior Pricing Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong SQL or SAS skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Degree in a numerate discipline
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Eye for detail
- Ability to coach others