Senior Office Administrator
Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Are you looking to Progress and take your administration career further?
Senior Administrator responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls to department (high volume) deal with general enquires from Enforcement Agents
- Completing Vehicle Finance Checks.
- Liaising with Removal Contractors and Compliance when Vehicles Removed.
- Input and maintain data within suite of reports for Head of Enforcement Services, Administration Manager and Enforcement Managers.
- Create new reports collating data from various sources as directed by Head of Enforcement Services, Administration Manager and Enforcement Managers.
- Continually consider how reporting style and or data can be improved to provide clearer results for better analysis.
- Recording Statistical data on ANPR Hits.
- Use of computer aided mapping to assist Enforcement Agents with address locations.
- Assisting Telephone Collections Agent Manager, with administration tasks relevant to this area.
- Assisting Contracts Manager, with administration tasks relevant to this area.
- All other administrative duties as directed by the Manager(s) within scope of job purpose.
- Progression Opportunities
- 28 Days Holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Events
- Onsite parking
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.