A Senior Financial Crime Policy Manager is required for a leading global Financial Services firm in London.
As the Senior Financial Crime Policy Manager, you will sit within the compliance department, supporting the MLRO and Chief Compliance Officer to ensure the firm aligns with its Financial Crime regulatory and legal responsibilities.
The Senior Financial Crime Policy Manager will:
- Digest and interpret regulation and industry guidance to create the appropriate Financial Crime policies and controls
- Respond appropriately to Financial Crime regulatory and industry consultations
- Provide Financial Crime policy guidance to senior stakeholders
- Have ‘hands-on’ experience with AML and other Financial Crime regulations
- Ensure relevant Financial Crime policy matters are escalated as required
- Be confident in digesting complex Financial Crime regulations and industry guidance, and formulating the appropriate controls and policies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be responsible for firm-wide policy across the UK firm that has over 5000 staff, and over 200,000 staff globally.
This role offers a hybrid working pattern, with two days of WFH.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.