Our client is a highly regarded professional services firm that are hiring a Senior Manager to advise regulated clients within the financial services sector on the impact of the changing regulatory environment. You will bring knowledge of the retail lending market and regulatory framework, combined with a core understanding of consulting methodologies and business development expertise.
• Advise clients operating under FCA regulations on the impact of the changing regulatory environment, specifically retail lending and the end to end customer journey.
• Lead the end to end delivery of multiple client engagements, with responsibility for planning and risk management – Engagements could be advisory, compliance monitoring, investigations, transformation or co-source/outsource).
• Build and manage client relationships on projects and deliver a portfolio of clients by building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Lead with sales and proposition development activity across the retail lending and financial services sector.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have relevant knowledge of the retail lending sector, either in industry or a consulting role as well as knowledge of secured and unsecured products and regulatory landscape.
• Experience positively managing individuals in a fast paced environment in addition to knowledge of proposition development and regulatory driven transformation processes.
• Professional qualification preferred, with practical application of regulatory guidance within financial services.