Up to £43,000 pa
6 months ago
MERJE are delighted to be working on behalf of our client, a multinational Manufacturing company, to recruit an astute Senior Accountant to support the Finance team on a leading Project. This is an exciting business partnering role providing great opportunities to work in a collaborative environment across a range of Accounting areas including new business development, project finance and cost-base management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Accounting for a significant new contract
- Production of half yearly Sales & Margin Trading plans
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasting and weekly cash forecast
- Provide Finance support to Business Development and Business Winning Team
- Providing day-to-day cost-base support to the Production Operations business
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant with CIMA / ACA or ACCA (or equivalent)
- An understanding of long term project accounting
- Ability to work cross functionally as well as part of a team
- Confidence to articulate Financial information and principles to non-finance stakeholders and influence decisions
- A strong Excel user ideally with experience of ERP systems
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.