Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
Hybrid - 3 days WFH
£23,000 + 10% Annual Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join a fast paced Sales Team. The sales operations team is one at the start of our customers journey, and the team are responsible for a wide range of data processing activities that touch on many areas of the business
The core purpose of the role, is to support our sales teams in the preparation, processing and validation of various data received to be able to offer quotations and contracts.
• Accurately validate and triage quotation data received from various written and verbal sources
• Enter quotation data into internal IT and pricing systems ready for sales teams to be able to use
• Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure tender details are complete in order to provide a quotation
• Initiate the credit approval process for potential customers
• Work directly with sales account managers to support relationships with delivering quote SLAs
• Input matrix contract details in the sales pricing systems
• Maintain the status of ongoing contracts, follow up on deadlines and coordinate feedback
• Maintain & update a TPI database and tracking system
• Support administration tasks of pre-sale quotations
• Prepare Half Hourly consumption data for sales negotiators
• Prioritise workload and partners to provide excellent customer service, yet still achieve required targets
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
• Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
• Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of Databases and MS Office including advanced MS Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
• The initiative to propose solutions and to act independently and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo.
• Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
• Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required.
• Enjoys the dynamics of team working, knowing when to ask for help or offer support to colleagues
• Has a “can do attitude” in delivering the agreed solution and in delighting customers
• Results Driven approach
• Collaboration and teamwork
• Able to visualise data errors
• Comfortable challenging stakeholders
25 Days Holiday + banks
Hybrid working – 3 days from home