£20625 + Bonus + Commission OTE £26000-28000
We have a fantastic opportunity for motivated people who enjoy a fast-paced sales environment to join our specialist team of Inbound Sales Consultants.
We have recently revitalised our commission scheme to include a quarterly bonus of up to £3,500. This is in addition to the monthly commission scheme.
Our client has ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skillsets and work with autonomy as they look to help grow the organisation.
• To effectively handle inbound sales calls from customers
• To achieve personal sales and performance targets, contributing to the Company’s overall objectives.
• To Identify customers’ needs and upsell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
• To manage sensitive data in line with our Data Protection Policy and maintain customer records to ensure our data integrity.
• To manage outbound renewal calls for existing customers as and when required by the business.
• To work within our regulatory framework delivering a Gold standard customer contact as defined by our Quality Assurance Programme.
• Act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence.
• Be open and honest with our regulatory body.
• Pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
• To demonstrate our core behavioural values (be Outstanding, be Innovative, be Inspirational)
• To take responsibility for your own personal development, keeping up to date with product, process, and market changes so you can perform your core duties effectively and accurately.
• To provide a Gold standard service to our customers to protect our brand and hard earned Trustpilot rating and to promote customer loyalty and advocacy.
• To contribute to the development and success of our Company by taking an active part in remote operational meetings.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the business where feasible.
• Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
• Previous experience in a sales role with proven levels of success is preferable.
• Experience in a regulated industry would be a plus.
• Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
• Strong IT literacy skills.
• Strong listening skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential.
• Professional telephone manner is essential.
• Flexible – from time to time you may have to travel to an alternative location for training/meeting purposes specific to your job role.
• Commission scheme to include a quarterly bonus of up to £3,500. This is in addition to the monthly commission scheme.
The Contact Centre is open during the following hours:
8.30am – 8pm Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm Saturday
10am – 5pm Sunday
10am-4pm Bank Holidays
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.