c. £38,000 + Benefits
12 days ago
Our client is a well-respected Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a Risk Manager to work as part of the Risk team performing a vital role in supporting the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks facing the business. Reporting into the Enterprise Risk Manager, you will join an established 2nd line function. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work closely with Senior Management, and to be a key part of developing our risk and control framework going forwards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to the business, to ensure that the business fully understands its risk and regulatory requirements.
- To provide oversight and assurance to the Enterprise Risk Manager that all areas of the Enterprise Risk Framework is appropriately implemented and is being adhered to.
- To provide challenge where appropriate, whilst maintaining relationships with Senior Management.
- Playing a leading role in driving the Enterprise Risk Management Framework and the policies that support it.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports on risk for various committees.
- Monitoring and continuously developing risk metrics.
- Building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitation of risk workshops with functional and departmental leaders and their teams, as well as risk workshops relating to projects.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience of operating within an operational risk role and knowledge of Risk Frameworks
- Qualification or professional development in Risk Management, IRM or something similar
Flexible (Home working)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.