almost 2 years ago
The role will involve assisting the Risk Team in carrying out the day to day aspects of risk management and providing support to the business in implementing an effective risk management framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- To help the business to identify and monitor its risks
- To ensure the levels of risk being taken in the funds are consistent with the company’s objectives, policies and investor expectations
- To assist the business in finding ways to minimise, monitor and control the probability and/or impact of threats materialising
- To provide reassurance to the board and management on the suitability and effectiveness of its controls through regular and ad hoc reporting and other MI
- To help raise awareness of the benefits of an effective risk management framework throughout the business and educate employees on the company’s risk management framework
- To identify good and bad practice providing feedback on failures in controls, recommendations for improvement and, where appropriate, remedial action
- Analysis of breaches and other risk events including root cause analysis, trend analysis and preventative measures
- Ensuring fund information held within risk management systems is up to date and accurate at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Completed or working towards IOC (Investment Operations Certificate) or an appropriate risk management qualification
- Strong numeric and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.