£18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus + 8% flexi on top of Salary
over 1 year ago
Salary: £18,700 after 6 months £19,200 + Monthly Bonus + 8% flexi on top of Salary
Start Date: 17th February and 30th March
Hours: Shifts - Monday – Friday between 8 AM – 8:15 PM
Every other Saturday 9-5
Overview of Role:
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to get into a Retentions Advisor role with full training provided. We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals with a passion for providing an excellent customer service. You will be subject to a criminal record check and 5 years of referencing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Retentions Service Advisor to join a well-known breakdown cover company, assisting customers and providing first class customer service.
- Handling calls from customers coming towards the end of their breakdown cover policy, ensuring the customer is offered cover that is suitable.
- Ensuring the retention of customers, proving an excellent customer experience.
- Dealing with an array of queries from change of payment method to changing level of cover.
- Ensuring customers are aware of best policies that are applicable and available to them.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat custom
- Consistently achieve targets set for average handling time, quality and customer survey scores
- Contacting customers when required to resolve enquiries/complaints and to address any breakdown in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
- £18,700 per annum after 6 months £19,200
- 8% Flexi on top of wages
- FREE PARKING
- 1st year 15% off breakdown cover after 12 months FREE COVER
- Monthly bonus!
- 23 days annual leave plus bank Holidays
- Very sociable and friendly team with department days out and social events!
Keywords: customer service, retail, hospitality, admin, customer advisor, customer assistant, customer agent, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer service executive, customer service assistant, retentions advisor