Salary: £21K + DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Manchester City Centre
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday – Friday
Job title: Resource Planning Analyst
Job summary: Working in the Resource and Planning Department, monitoring real time call and work volumes and maintaining service levels across all departments. Ensuring that real time needs are met by coordinating and adjusting staffing. You will provide regular intraday and summary reports to management. Reviews and recommends to the Call Centre Managers, shift and schedule changes based on the long, short and near term call projections.
- To fully optimise performance across all front and back office teams. Manage real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Real Time Analysis on an interval basis to ensure employee schedule adherence and management and tracking of non productive exceptions through the WFM system.
- Accurately collating of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts are optimised and appropriate actions are taken.
- Provide valuable feedback to stakeholders based on trends to ensure process optimisation is in place at all times.
- Variance reporting to stakeholders, to enable them to make timely decisions about planned off line activities and outages.
- Maintaining the WFM system to identify skill set shortages for short-term training requirements.
- Consistent achievement of Service Level across all departments.
- All holidays and off-line activity fully optimised and workforce aligned to demand.
- Delivery of performance KPI’s both in the contact centre and field.
- Ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority.
- Logical, analytical thinker with attention to detail & the ability to identify trends in service level performance.
- Ability to identify the best course of remedial action to support service delivery.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of MS Office package, with an emphasis placed on Excel
- Previous Contact Centre Experience is a must for the role.
- Experience of working within a goal driven environment.
- Previous experience of Real Time analysis.
- Experience and knowledge of working with telephony systems (Avaya) and Workforce Managements Systems (Aspect)
- Resource Planning knowledge and principles.