Location – Remote
Purpose of the role
My Client is looking for an experienced and organised Administrator to join their pension’s team. The right candidate will provide administrative support to the Risk & Compliance Function to ensure that our clients Administration maintains appropriate, including audit and risk management framework and culture, including robust internal controls to mitigate regulatory and operational risks in line with statutory requirements and guidance. Assist in the maintenance of business compliance policies with appropriate monitoring and control in line with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements. Support in seeking to minimise operational errors and Security Information Breaches by means of effective processes and procedures.
• Create comprehensive meeting packs and records of Committee/Board meetings.
• Maintain various registers and logs:
• Ensure policies are maintained and are reviewed on a regular basis.
• Preparing clear and timely management information reporting as appropriate.
• Ensure e-learning is appropriate for the business and is reviewed on a regular basis.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams that have touchpoints with the administration business.
1. Ensure that there is a comprehensive support function in place within the Risk & Compliance Team to promote the presence of effective Governance and Compliance.
2. Ensure that regulatory policies are in place
3. Ensure that reporting in the risk & compliance are made in a timely and consistent manner as required.
4. To demonstrate team ethics and work as part of the companies teams supporting the business objectives
5. Continually develop personal knowledge and skill.
The right candidate will demonstrate:
A proactive, self-motivated team player who can work independently with minimal supervision, manage a high personal workload with multiple deadlines and continually strive for improvements in quality, efficiency and presentation.
Knowledge of the Local Government Pension Scheme and current developments within.
Effective written and verbal communication and expertise at providing Board reports and governance polices/manuals. Including excellent organisational and minuting skills.
Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and build good working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
Excellent level of numerical, analytical, ICT, and report writing skills to assist in the communication of key messages and to facilitate discussions and decision making.
If you’re looking for your next move in Pensions admin and tick the boxes above please hit apply!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.