£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
Job Description: A position has arisen for a Regulatory Reporting Officer, reporting in to the Regulatory Reporting Manager to join this bank’s growing finance team. Complying with the FCA/PRA’s Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below.
Regulatory Reporting Function
- Supporting with the production, analysis and submission of the statistical returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority.
- Analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes.
- Model impact of new deals and products.
- Engage in the production of annual ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP and reviews at working group levels.
Supporting the manager with the below:
- Providing effective communication to stakeholders of all developments within the liquidity arena, including impact assessment to the Bank.
- Ensuring the Bank's Liquidity policies reflect current practice and meet all internal and external requirements.
- Responsible for daily liquidity and associated stress reporting.
- Extensive liaison with Treasury, Risk and all business units.
- Responsible for providing weekly updates to ALCO and obtaining approval for all liquidity policies.
FSCS (SCV) Function
- Responsibility for production of SCV reports to FSCS.
- Develop procedures to ensure the bank is FSCS compliant.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Part qualified accountant
- Regulatory reporting experience, covering liquidity, capital and statistical reporting. COREP essential
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Minimum 4 years Banking experience in Finance function.