Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
£25,000-£27,000 Annual Salary
Do you have 12 months recent Training experience?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
As a Quality coach, you will be engaging with staff across operations acting as positive role model, promoting yourself and representing your team as a valuable and positive resource to coach, inspire and support advisors to deliver the very best customer experience. You will have experience delivering classroom and virtual based training sessions to our new starters, as well as existing staff to improve our quality measurements.
You will be comfortable delivering training to groups of up to 20 as well as 1-2-1 refresher training for our existing staff.
Quality & Training Coach Duties:
• You will be comfortable delivering training to groups of up to 20 as well as 1-2-1 refresher training for our existing staff.
• You will design and embed effective quality monitoring tools to score customer service coordinators against process and identify failure drivers.
• You will Analyse the data from quality monitoring to identify failure drivers and inform targeted improvement training.
• Ensure quality monitoring forms, user guides and training documents are up to date, registered on the document matrix and version controlled.
• You will Induct and train new staff across service operations to ensure standards and expectations are set and ensuring the speed to competency is maximised through delivery and management of week by week induction plans.
• You will deliver a blended approach to training delivery and coaching using classroom sessions, remote delivery, side by side coaching, huddles, and self-learning support.
• Develop good working relationships with all levels of operations to ensure a collaborative and supportive approach in identifying and implementing improvement and learning initiatives.
• Self-management and excellent organisational skills
• Creative problem solver and able to think ‘outside the box’.
• Exceptional customer experience knowledge
• Attention to detail and a critical eye.
• Computer literate – able to use MS Office packages including PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
• GCSE C or above (or equivalent) in English & Maths
• Free Parking
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Pension Scheme
• Salary Finance Options
• Life Assurance
• Free Parking
• Employee Shares Scheme
Please click apply if you are interested in this role.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.