£25,000 - £32,000 DOE (+ up to £50,000 OTE)
Monday - Friday between 8am - 7pm, occasional Saturday
Stockport - Hybrid!
Are you an experienced Protection or Mortgage Advisor?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Due to a business growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join a company who are really invested in their people, and this reflects in their culture, pay and benefits package.
Benefits such as private medical, half price gym memberships discounts off tons of well-known brands start from day one, the list is extensive! You even get free breakfast and lunch on the days that you’re in the office!
With Hybrid Working you only need to be in the office 5-6 days per month! And no need to pay for parking when you are in as they have an onsite car park. Taking public transport?? Take advantage of the discounted travel pass.. They have you covered!
Protection Advisor Responsibilities:
• Providing exceptional service and advice via telephone to our customers
• Managing time well as we are a fast paced team
• Proactively maintaining knowledge and driving your own performance
• Ensuring that FCA and internal regulatory standards for advice provision are met
• Quality of advice provided is a must with every fact find, making sure you have everything documented along with the analysis and outcomes
Protection Advisor Skills Required
• Experience within Financial Services
• Confident telephone manner
• Full understanding and knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the FCA
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated with a drive to deliver sales targets and outstanding customer outcomes
• A driven individual, committed to personal development and progression
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage personal time and focus to maximize productivity and results
• CeMAP or RO5 qualification
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.