11 days ago
MERJE are working with an insurance client who need some shaping and direction around their IFRS17 programme. This role will entail leading Finance and Actuarial specialists in a key stage of the IFRS17 delivery.
The ideal Candidate:
- Managed projects within Insurance – Actuarial or Finance related (essential).
- Ideally come from an IFRS17 role – (not essential).
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Plan / manage / co-ordinate budget costings.
- Drive projects to ensure timescales are met
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.