Our client is a UK leading financial services company. The opportunity has arisen to join the firm on a 12 month fixed term contract as a Programme Lead to oversee the GR&C Strategy programme of work on behalf of firm’s stakeholders.
As the Programme Lead, you will be responsible for designing the programme structure, building and leading the GR&C Strategy programme team, and ensuring delivery of the programme in alignment with the company's change and compliance frameworks.
- Design a Programme Structure for the GR&C Strategy programme
- Design, build and lead the GR&C Strategy programme team
- Be accountable for delivery of the GR&C Strategy programme
- Deliver the GR&C Strategy in alignment with the change and compliance frameworks
- Ideally projects working in a couple of the following 6 areas: Regulatory Reporting, Capital Management, Hedging Management, Basel 3.1 Implementation, Data Management and Stress Testing.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across the organisation
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven experience of leading and delivering business-critical programmes within financial services (c£5m+)
- Successful implementation of complex operating model change, preferably within financial services
- Excellent working knowledge of UK financial services GR&C standards as a Category 1 Firm
- Demonstrable understanding of UK the financial services industry regulatory environment
- Experience delivering programmes of change related to prudential risk in a bank
- Ability to manage a complex stakeholder network
- Good understanding of the specific challenges facing the UK retail banking in achieving transformational change
This is a hyrbid role offering good flexible working.