22 days ago
MERJE are partnering with an exciting Insurtech start-up, supporting their growth plans in the Actuarial Pricing and Data Science remit. This unique opportunity allows the incumbent to be integral in the technical pricing and model development work, as well as showcase their client facing skills when supporting external clients. This is an integral role within the business that involves collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
For this role you will have both a General Insurance Pricing Actuarial background, alongside a strong understanding of Data Science techniques such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence within predictive analytics. Ideally, you’re GI experience is within P&C and commercial business, personal lines will also be considered.
- Experienced Actuary – Newly or Qualified
- P&C Pricing (or personal lines)
- Knowledge and interest in Machine Learning, Data Science softwares, Artificial Intelligence
- Interested in non-traditional Actuarial
- Strong client engagement and communication skills
- Desire to be an integral part of an Insurtech start-up company.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.