Hours: Monday to Sunday Hours Between: 9am to 8pm. Weekly hours are worked on a rota basis
Start Date: ASAP!
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Personal Car Buyers and Customers with the administration of the entire car buying process, including after care customer service. The role is essential to support the Customer through the car-buying journey and aims to ensure a high level of customer and dealer satisfaction.
- Checking and submitting of all relevant finance documents and additional supporting information required
- Ensuring a timely and efficient handover to the Car Collection Team
- Communication proactively with the Customer and Dealers to maintain excellent stakeholder service levels
- Manage complaints from both customers and car dealerships to ensure a satisfactory resolve for all parties
- Gather customer testimonials and photographs for every successful purchase
- Support customers with any issues that may arise post purchase
- The hours of work are Monday to Sunday 9am to 8pm. Weekly hours are worked on a rota basis – a flexible and can do attitude is required at all times;
- Weekends and Bank holidays are to be worked. If you do work a weekend or Bank holiday time off in the week will be given
- Office working is required due to regulatory requirements
- Must have excellent organisation skills;
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally;
- Have the ability to take ownership of tasks in a timely manner;
- To be passionate and motivated for the business and yourself.
Keywords: customer service advisor, customer service adviser, inbound, customer service, call centre, inbound sales, outbound, contact centre, PA, personal assistant, admin
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.