£40,000 - £60,000
10 months ago
A growing FinTech business specialising in UK mortgages. A modern, exciting business focusing on providing a fully digital and optimised process to consumers. Using the power or technology to revolutionise the industry, the business is now looking for an Underwriter to join the team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Mortgage Underwriter:
- Focus on Buy-to-Let mortgages
- Ensure appropriate lending decisions are made in line with business appetite
- Underwrite mortgage applications in accordance with policies and limits
- Report suspicious events in line with AML legislation and procedures
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, customers and third parties
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Mortgage Underwriter role:
- Extensive experience as an Underwriter within the mortgages or loans industry
- Previously held a mandate of £500k
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.