A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at a listed online retail group looking for a Solicitor to join its in-house legal team in the North West.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Solicitor seeking to gain invaluable in-house legal experience within the retail sector. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you would provide support to the existing in-house team and handle a broad range of legal matters including:
· Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements to support the Group businesses. Providing legal advice and counsel to managers.
· Identifying and managing legal risk, providing relevant training to stakeholders.
· Providing legal and commercial input to change projects, supporting the HR team and working with Procurement.
· Keeping abreast of new legislation that may impact the Group businesses and providing commercial focussed updates.
· Conducting legal research to support the business with its objectives.
· Establishing and maintaining contract management systems and processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and commercially minded in-house lawyer looking for a breadth and depth of work, whilst playing a key role within the business.
You will need to be a UK qualified lawyer with between 0 - 3 years’ PQE, having trained at a reputable firm. Experience of the retail sector is desirable, but not essential.
On offer is the opportunity to develop within a growing business, whilst working in a collaborative environment with great autonomy, business exposure and a genuine work/life balance.