· Schedule audit inspections of newly recruited and existing members, notify the parties and stakeholders that the inspection is taking place, ensure reports are received and distributed in a timely manner.
· Produce management information - monthly/quarterly reports including trends and risk assessment for management information pack and committee reports.
· Ensure reports are distributed in a timely fashion to relevant members and stakeholders, including Director of Legal & Membership.
· Ensure audit results, audit plans and member relationship information is recorded on CRM system
· Monitor and document post-audit follow-up actions, identifying trends for process improvement
· Compile committee reports, summarising key trends, risk, and recommending stake-holder/group actions
· Identify corporate/reputational risk and other areas arising from the audit programme
· Implement internal/web-based due-diligence governance checks e.g. security plans for cv and rental members, new member applicants, maintenance records for commercial vehicle members, Internal Audits and others as required from time to time.
• Self-confident and able to synthesise information efficiently
• Planning and organising abilities, good at prioritising, managing several tasks simultaneously.
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to influence.
• Takes responsibility for the task, deals constructively with problems.