Financial services business, located in the West Midlands, are looking to hire an experienced IntraGroup / Vendor Risk specialist to join a small but established team. The role holder will ensure compliance to the IntraGroup Outsourcing framework and the PRA rules on Outsourcing and third party risk management. Responsibility will also include ensuring effective oversight and governance is in place through approved risk assessments, profiling and ongoing oversight.
• Manage the IntraGroup framework for new and existing arrangements
• Create and validate documentation of the IntraGroup Arrangement Service agreements ensuring services, performance indicators, service levels and governance for each business function is captured and accurately and represents the arrangement
• Complete risk assessment, risk profiles and exit plans for new arrangements and on-going due diligence.
• Maintenance of source data relating to IntraGroup Arrangements within the Database and Service Catalogue (in line with PRA / FCA / Ops Resilience / OCIR guidelines)
• Identify and support enhancements to the IntraGroup framework in line with industry expectations and regulatory guidelines
• Support the annual assurance report covering all IntraGroup Arrangements
• Ensure that you fully understand and comply with the organisation’s Risk Management Policies as they relate to your area of responsibility and demonstrate in your day to day work that you put customers at the heart of everything you do.
• Previous experience in a Vendor or Intragroup Specialist role is essential
• Experience of an IntraGroup framework model
• Experience in Operational Risk
• Previous experience working in the financial services industry
• Knowledge of Quality and Risk Control Self-Assessment management