5 months ago
My client, a large Financial Services organisation with an excellent reputation for career development is actively searching for a talented Internal auditor who is looking to progress their career.
Reporting to the Head of Audit you be part of the Group Audit team and integral in the development of the Audit functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the business is well controlled across the board
- Provide a systematic, disciplined, and professional approach to risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Responsible for conducting audits of operations and subsidiaries on a risk-based approach
- Identify risks ensuring they are effectively managed through concise formal reporting,
- Work with Senior Executives and the Audit Committee offering recommendations for best practice.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience
- A professional qualification such as a PIIA, MIIA, CIA, CA, ACA, or ACCA,
- Demonstrable audit experience, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in person, to develop and maintain effective lines of contact with managers, staff, and other stakeholders
- Proactive and reactive to provide on-going assurance of best practice within the company
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.