about 1 month ago
6 Months FTC
Job Description: Our Client, a recently established, well capitalised, innovative and dynamic business, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Director within the housebuilding, Construction or related Industries to join the team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This would be based in North Yorkshire although there is flexible working but there would be a requirement to be on site at least twice a week and also some ad hoc travel to other sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering robust and accurate monthly management accounts and associated analysis to support the Development & Construction Teams
- Working with the teams to develop a robust, risk balanced and achievable 5-year plan with regular periodic forecasts
- Preparing weekly and monthly cash forecasting
- Providing financial information for the land appraisal process and working with the development team to ensure the appraisal is robust and Risk balanced.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Industry Experience in a similar role and within the Housebuilding, Construction or related Industry
- Experience of Financial Reporting at Board Level
- Advanced Computer Software skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Dynamics and Advanced Excel
- Ability to solve complex problems
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.