£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Our client is a long established and highly respected business who are widely regarded as a market leading consultancy in their field of specialism. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm in the role of Insurance Manager. Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance you will take on responsibility for the control, design and end to end management of specific insurance policies paired with oversight and management of all claims arising from assigned insurance programmes
- You will be directly responsible for the control, design and end to end management of specific insurance policies with the support of an appointed broker identified by the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Develop in conjunction with the Head of Risk and Compliance internal policies and standards and Group placement protocols.
- Being directly responsible for the oversight and management of all claims arising from assigned insurance programmes.
- Delivering expertise and support internally with respect to but not limited to EL & PL, combined all risks, asset movements, travel and PI insurance policy placements both in the UK and at a Group level.
- Other Adhoc duties as may be required.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Insurance role.
- Understanding of the commercial transactions undertaken within the industry and the corresponding importance of risk.
- Geographical awareness and cultural sensitivity. Proven ability to adapt to new industries/ environments and workplace cultures.
- Leadership of and / or participation in projects and / or programmes
- Evidence of having embraced new challenges, quickly familiarising oneself in a new company in terms of company organisation structure, business goals and internal/ external stakeholders
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.