£20,000-£22,000 + bonuses (£300-£600 per month)
Monday - Friday flexible between 8am-8pm
Hybrid working available!
Have you got experience working within customer service or collections?
Are you looking to join a business that offers excellent opportunities for progression?
This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of calls with customers who are looking for support regarding outstanding payments. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation. If you enjoy helping people and building relationships, this is a great opportunity for you!
Inbound Call Centre Advisor duties:
• You will be making and receiving telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner with customers over the telephone
• Entering accurate records of conversations and payment agreements into a customer database
• Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection
• Working in an open plan, contact centre environment – achieving personal and team targets
• Accurately entering customer payment details into our systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around
Inbound Call Centre Advisor benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Realistic bonuses
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Inbound Call Centre Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.