Up to £130,000
about 1 month ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional to join an exciting, growing FinTech company in a Head of Credit Risk capacity to lead all things Credit Risk, including managing portfolio performance, decisioning, strategies, etc.
On offer is a salary of up to £130,000 + benefits, as well as an opportunity to have a significant impact on the development and growth of a business that is aiming to use technology to offer customers the best services and products.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Ensuring new business and overall portfolio performance remain within Board approved credit risk appetite
- Continual optimisation of credit policy across all portfolios
- Producing bad debt forecasts
- Development and ongoing maintenance of credit risk strategies
- Delivering initiatives in line with overall business plans
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Extensive experience of managing retail credit portfolios, with Credit Cards being particularly desirable
- Knowledge and practical experience of using analytics platforms and decision systems and / or previous experience running underwriting and collections teams is beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.