Financial Crime Officer required to support the Financial Crime Manager in delivering the annual Financial Crime Programme of activities for a financial services business that provides a technology platform to the life, pensions and wealth management sector.
The role includes assisting with Financial Crime policy and procedure reviews, Financial Crime risk assessments, Financial Crime surveillance, reporting as required, adverse media and PEP checks, sanction and negative media screening.
Responsibilities in more detail:
- Amend the annual financial crime risk assessments to identify key areas
- for improvement
- Horizon scanning for regulatory developments affecting the Group, along with assessing their impact on internal projects, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Guide a range of financial crime activities including AML, Market Abuse, ABC and high-risk clients
- Assist with the review and delivery of all Financial Crime training
- Manage the output from PEP, sanction and negative media screening
- Investigating all red flags and SARs and including submitting to the NCA as required
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer with communications and requests from law enforcement agencies
- Developing and maintaining a good working knowledge of Money Laundering, FCA, PRA and if required IOMFSA rules relevant to the Group
- Providing MI in a format which is clear and engaging, in particular by compiling the monthly Financial Crime Dashboard
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the UK and Isle of Man regulatory environment as it relates to the financial services industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications. Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.