Our client, a FTSE 250 Business and a significant player within the Property development sector, is seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Financial Controller for one of their most profitable operating divisions.
Reporting to & working closely with the Regional Managing Director, you would be a key member of the Regional Management team supporting the delivery of the regions strategic objectives.
• Provide Financial direction and guidance to the regional leadership team to help maximize performance over the short / long term
• Develop high quality financial analysis to provide insight to decision makers across the Business
• Develop regional 5 year strategic plans as part of the overall submission to the Group each year
• Drive ongoing efficiency improvements in systems and processes
• Balancing commercial requirements whilst ensuring that core Financial, Operational and Regulatory controls are of the highest quality
Experience / Qualification:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with min 3 years PQE
• Demonstrable experience of working in a senior finance role within Property / Construction Industry
• Advanced Excel Skills with the ability to work with large data sets
• Possess strong analytical / technical skills together with a strong Business Partnering background
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A SENIOR ROLE IN THE PROPERTY / CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.