Great opportunity within a rapidly expanding, PE backed FMCG organisation operating Internationally.
Reporting directly to the CFO, who is an excellent mentor and will support you with career progression, you will be heavily involved in the day-to-day financial operations as well as work on the longer-term strategy of the group
key responsibilities include -
• Weekly and monthly financial reporting
• Periodic forecasts, annual budgets and 3 Year strategic plans
• Preparation of Executive presentations
• Involvement in corporate activity, funding, refinancing & ESG
• Lead for Group Audit and statutory reporting including tax
• Liaise with PE House, Credit Insurance & Banks (UK & PL)
• Support M&A activity and integrate new acquisitions
Most likely ACA/ ACCA qualified with audit and industry experience. You will have previously managed a transactional (AP/AR) accounting team and preferably a finance shared service function.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.