£40,000 - £50,000
18 days ago
MERJE Ltd are currently partnered with a high growth FMCG business based in East Yorkshire to recruit a technically astute Qualified Financial Accountant, to join the business on a permanent basis.
Working very closely with the Financial Controller and as part of a team of 14, the Financial Accountant will play a key role in the timely delivery of all Group reporting, including statutory reporting and undertake all aspects of Financial Accounting.
- Group reporting
- Monthly consolidated reporting
- Providing analyst and relevant insightful details
- Preparing half year and year-end financial disclosures
- Maintaining and improving financial process and controls
- Assisting business units to resolve any technical accounting and process issues
- Implementing efficiencies and streamlining processes
Profile of the Financial Accountant:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with demonstrable track record of operating in a similar Capacity
- Ideally qualified in practice with some industry experience
- Attention to detail and presentation
- You will be highly analytical and commercially aware and be able to communicate and bring the numbers to life to the management team
- Strong Excel skills
This is an excellent for a talented finance professional looking for autonomy and responsibility in their role with opportunities to progress longer term in a fast paced business which has ambitious growth plans.