c. £70,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a successful operating Division of a large residential development organisation. They are seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the Number 1 finance role within this growing operation. Reporting to the Managing Director on a daily basis your responsibilities will include the following:
- Weekly and monthly sales forecasting
- Monitoring construction / sales progress and risk
- Monthly Balance sheet forecasting – involvement in the rolling three year planning process to ensure that funding and capital employed balances are accurately forecast
- Balance sheet control - to ensure the completeness of liabilities and the recoverability of assets.
- Balance sheet management – driving and managing the month-end process, ensuring the proper application of Group accounting policies and procedures
- Preparing Group accounting and tax papers and returns
- Liaising with Group teams on tax queries
- Other compliance matters (annual returns, national statistics etc)
To succeed in this visible position you will be a qualified Accountant, ideally with experience of the construction/property development sector. You may already be operating as the No.1 finance in your current role, or be seeking your first Director position.