Our client is a highly successful and well known business that operates within the Financial Services sector. They have an excellent reputation and partner with a number of household names.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join in the role of Enterprise Risk Assurance Specialist. As part of a team of Assurance specialists you will deliver assurance activity across the firm to offer a 2nd Line of Defence view on the control environment.
Deliver activities as set out in the programme of assurance testing that’s published every 6 months. Provide impactful insight and recommendations that will improve the control environment.
Partner with assurance colleagues to deliver effective assurance across risk types, including completing testing that might have be designed by one of the other testing teams.
Review actions raised from your assurance testing to ensure that the findings are addressed on time and that the actions taken by the business have achieved the desired effect.
Use assurance outputs to build MI of varying types, provide support to management, support various Assurance related projects and activities
• Experience of controls testing / assurance ideally within Financial Services.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly organised – ability to demonstrate timely delivery of independent project work
• Excellent communication skills – e.g. the ability to translate complex regulatory information into meaningful and actionable business insight
• Strong stakeholder management skills – able to demonstrate management of both peers and senior stakeholders
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.