Are you passionate about delivering a world class customer service?
Do you want to join a business that is growing and offering excellent opportunities for progression?
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Taking ownership of inbound customer calls and service enquires by phone, email and webchat
• Direct contact with customers, resolving each query and delivering customer excellence
• Using our internal IT systems to resolve sales and customer service queries
• Supporting the team to meet customer demand
• Understanding customer requirements to provide accurate quotes in a timely manner
• Deliver a VIP service through customer interaction
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Structured induction and training plan
• Ongoing coaching and development with regular one-to-one interaction
• Regular performance reviews
• Be part of an expanding office delivering service excellence
• Fun and positive environment with a team mentality
• Up to 33 days’ holiday
• Staff Discount across all brands
• Free off-site parking
• Daily catering onsite
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Representative role?