£23,000 pa + commission (top earners making approx. £65k p.a.)
1 day ago
Salary: £23,000 per annum + commission (top earners making approx. £65k p.a.)
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 8pm
Location: Liverpool (Working from home initially, until end of pandemic)
Start Dates: ASAP
Who We’re Looking for:
We’re looking for fun, professional, self-driven and witty individuals who can engage with customers quickly and provide an amazing service. If you have worked in a busy contact centre before, where you are taking or making call after call, this would be an advantage, however, we really are looking for people who can engage with the customer and offer them the best service. Full training will be provided.
The Customer Service Operator (CSO) needs to be a strong communicator with the ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs, whilst being able to hold a positive and enjoyable conversation with the customer.
This is a repetitive job, where you will be attempting to contact and engage with many customers every day, so the ability to keep yourself motivated and engaged is key. You will also need to have the ability to remember detailed information regarding the products and services on offer, as this will really help you to earn a lot of commission!
Our client has a robust monthly bonus system and firm but fair targets that can help the right candidate earn a significant financial incentive.
The Customer Service Job:
- Calling existing leads and responding to website enquiries by telephone – to inform and inspire the customer with information relevant to their needs
- Helping consumers move along the buying process by sending them brochures or booking appointments with suppliers
- Maintaining high standards for quality over quantity
- Proven experience of delivering to and performing against targets to deliver an outstanding service, with experience ideally in a sales-based contact centre.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service and quality is delivered to both external and internal customers.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a good morale throughout the day
- Help and assist colleagues reach their target to the correct quality
- Supporting new starters through induction and ensure that they are trained to the correct standard required